Tips & fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I prepare for my luminous glow
Thoroughly exfoliate and shave at least 24 hours prior to your treatment. Shaving or waxing the same day as your airbrush tanning appointment may result in "dotting" as your pores may still be open.
Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals following your treatment.
Schedule manicures or pedicures prior to your airbrush tanning appointment.
How do i maintain my luminous glow
- Do not shower or sweat for 5-7 hours following your appointment.
- Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of one week.
- Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade. Luminous Glow After-Care Moisturizer is recommend for best results.
- Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms.
How to Remove Your Luminous Glow
- Soak in baby oil either in the shower or the tub and then scrub
- Use a purple shampoo such as (Shimmer Lights) and baking soda and make a paste to rub off.
- For the hands try using a magic eraser or Dawn dishwashing liquid on the back of a scrubbing sponge.