How Do I Prepare For My Luminous Glow?
- Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your treatment.
- Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
- Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals following your treatment.
- Wax and have a manicure and pedicure done BEFORE your treatment.
How Do I Maintain My Luminous Glow?
- Do not shower or sweat for 5-7 hours following your appointment.
- Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of one week.
- Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade. Luminous Glow After-Care Moisturizer is recommend for best results.
- Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms.
How To Remove The Tan
- Soak in baby oil either in the shower or the tub and then scrub
- Use a purple shampoo such as (Shimmer Lights) and baking soda and make a paste to rub off.
- For the hands try using a magic eraser or Dawn dishwashing liquid on the back of a scrubbing sponge.